Cast your vote for NTFS

We are now at 39 with 19 votes...

BRB... :p

Used 3 different browsers... still stuck at 19 votes. :mad:

your first link jewellz just added hits....

second link was for voting...but it does not update vote count
unless it is updated weekly or something
or maybe its just one vote per person?

up to 22 votes now

Not sure how the updating works, I'll have to ask EP tomorrow (later for you UK ppl) :)

Seems they recognize your IP address. So disconnect, reconnect - new IP, click, vote - counted. :D
Tried it about 20 times. :D

We are now No.13 with 161 votes and 200 hits. Wooo hooo!!! :happy: :happy: :cool:

These voting things are soooo rigged... :rolleyes: :p :p

Originally posted by gonaads
These voting things are soooo rigged... :rolleyes: :p :p

Ya not kidding... ntfs.org @13th place..*thats not right* ???

get clicking people :D

:p :p :p

13. www.NTFS.org
NTFS.org has an excellent community of over 20000 members, many of which help to contribute to the excellent content of the site. NTFS covers a wide range of fields, and is an excellent front for the latest news in many fields.
Category: General Windows XP Sites | Votes: 169 | Hits: 206

:cool:

I don't think a "Vote for us" link/button on the front page would do any harm
icon10.gif

i just changed my bookmark properties so that it use the hits link from the site........i just wish the voting would update instantly like the hits......

avpijnwaipuvndbipuae nbadibaieghq3pg9u3qt90gnp bjaibphaeqgn apobnadp9b74eh5g pojbna9807ghq3 pgiunadib7ae50gq 3gna98 7ghn ;akbdibqp3w4tqptgn;''NPoRJBNA0B798HQ 9GUAEHBA PGNADBnpBNEQAJ B AONpounbaopbjnq9ghba unbau9ehg954nh bdnb9paengo ajbnpdab

too bad hits dont move it up ..man am i spammin the hits...lolol

akregn iubnadj nqu5g h9nafbjiabeibpo we;bnadfubpnae bnaiuhg qirjna bi bnfkanbaeough9q3ugn uoigh ap9e8g3 1ut 597tgy56 h4577 rg457 94hh023- 1- 813 gobo[p1= 0[q-hqbnq[bna;lkbm4wo5i hqbun

Originally posted by [CpK]Bastid
i just changed my bookmark properties so that it use the hits link from the site........i just wish the voting would update instantly like the hits......

:D They do update immediately, if you vote with a new IP address. Otherwise the voting probably will not be counted at all. :(

Originally posted by yoyo
:D They do update immediately, if you vote with a new IP address. Otherwise the voting probably will not be counted at all. :(

If this is so yoyo then I have just wasted 10mins of clickety clicking:D

I have now added it to my sig;)

Anyone who reads this would you mind checking that it works please;) ;) :nudge::nudge:

Come you people get a clicking :D :D

Alan

Our catagory is "General Windows XP Sites" and we are No. 9 on that list. w00t!!! We're in the "Top 10" people!!! :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back