Cases

You can get various cases that are virtually noise free, Antec Sonata springs to mind. They have large 120mm fans that spin at low RPM so don't make alot of noise.

RickyC said:
You can get various cases that are virtually noise free, Antec Sonata springs to mind. They have large 120mm fans that spin at low RPM so don't make alot of noise.

I want the case that I posted above! Can anyone tell me how to get the case in the first post?:devious:

MicroTechXP said:
I want the case that I posted above! Can anyone tell me how to get the case in the first post?:devious:

Buy the computer, then sell the parts on ebay?

Yeah. Ebay or just buy the computer and sell the parts. I don't think Sony sells just the case unless maybe you actually write to the company and see if it's at all possible to purchase a case through them or from them.

Sony won't sell a fanless case. It is a product differentiator and they wan't to take a 25% markup on the whole package not just $10 worth of tin...

If you want a quiet case you will have to go to a case manufacturer or mod your own.

And why did you say the case is not liquid cooled. Quote from the link you dropped:
"The unique liquid-cooling system and advanced noise-reduction technology deliver powerful, reliable performance from an incredibly cool, quiet system."

It is liquid cooled which means all the components are special and your stuff won't fit in.

/me beats microtechxp up with a imperial class star destroyer.

Use your head dude :D its a custom sony case. Check out the centurion or stacker from coolermaster and get yourself some vapochill or waterchill kit.

OMG who's gonna buy that sort of thing. I'd love to read some spoiled brat user reviews of that thing going...

"Yeah, I love this case! It's completely worth the $1200 my parents paid for it!"

Noty to mention it's big and ugly. And it has to have wheels... HEAVY

How about this case?

Attachments

• asus-vento-case-g-2.jpg
    asus-vento-case-g-2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 76
  • asus-vento-case-g-3.jpg
    asus-vento-case-g-3.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 73
  • asus-vento-case-g-5.jpg
    asus-vento-case-g-5.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 70
  • asus-vento-case-g-7.jpg
    asus-vento-case-g-7.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 65
Can we get back on topic? and show cases and where can I get the sony case in first post?

Like several of us already said.

You can't buy the Sony case. It is proprietary (only for Sony systems).

It won't work with your off the shelf parts either.

Should I repeat this in another language for clarity? :dead:

How about that "Pear Computer" posted on another thread? That thing certainly has got to better than an Apple machine. No way does it even look like an Apple computer knockoff.

Heeter

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back