here's mine...

Suggestions ??

Something is missing not sure what..

Re: here's mine...

Originally posted by cwalker2734
Suggestions ??

Something is missing not sure what..

top blow hole???
do u got intake fans?.....wat kinda cpu is it??

Re: Re: here's mine...

Originally posted by desimatrix007

top blow hole???
do u got intake fans?.....wat kinda cpu is it??

2 80mm intake, 2 80mm outflow..
a total of nine fans

AMD 1900 XP @ 1650 OC
1.0 Gig PC 2700 Corsair
GeForce 4 Ti 4400 (Detonator 29.42)
(2) 20 Gig WD HD on RAID 0
MSI KT3 Ultra MB
then all the usual harware (CD, Burner, ....)

wugaroo

Nice paint job, a big plexi window, a dozen fans, some strange neon colors, and you are ready to go!!

By the way, I really like your woogarooism #8...

"If you talk ****, youre a pansy!"

so true so true.....

Rule #1--

1. A person boasting about wealth, or success doesn't have a pot to piss in,

2. Never worry about the guy in the bar making all the noise and saying he can whip some ass.... the quiet one at the bar bothering noone is the one you better worry about !
;)

Jz1397

That is a great looking case, I like the Biohazard Applique.

My only suggestion for the inside is tidying up the PSU wires.

You can goto any Radio Shack and get some split loom in different sizes or go to:
www.directron.com/loom.html,
you can check the various mod sites for spiral wrap both versions have a variety of colors. The loom I used I picked up at RadioShack for less thean 10.00 !

I think most people just use basic semi-gloss spray paint from Home Depot for the outside. If you know anyone that can powder-coat that would look the best!

Good Luck!

CW

it would, I just have to get the right materials and some practice in. I know the psu cables are everywhere, and i am working on that problem as we speak.

split loom easy way out:)

do it even cleaner...cable sleeving and heatshrink:)

My Rig

P4 1.8Ghz Oc'ed to 2.2Ghz
2-Deskstar 60GXP 60gb's each
Promise raid card striped in 0
Visiontek Ti200 64mb Geforce 3
256mb Ram
Plextor 24/10/40 Burner
Asus P4B mobo

cwalker2734 and Matt1970, i was looking at coolerguys.com and I saw premodded cases like yours. Did you get one of them or do it yourself? (not accusing, just wondering)

Did myself...started out with a fan in the side where the window is now..but that didn't help temps. So I wanted to move the fan but would still have hole, so I got a window kit from PCMods.com. I had to make the window smaller, because the one I got was for a larger tower. All in all I'm happy with the outcome.

I sent a pic of when I did the fan on side of case

Matt

Jz1397

Originally posted by Jz1397-4
cwalker2734 and Matt1970, i was looking at coolerguys.com and I saw premodded cases like yours. Did you get one of them or do it yourself? (not accusing, just wondering)

Actually, I bought a basic beige Antec 1040. Had someone powder coat it, I cut the window myself and messed it up so bad, I bought a replacement door with window pre-cut from directron.com, I think it was.

So to answer your question, yes the door/window is store bought.

When I cut the original door to fit the window all I had was a nibbler, and that was a tremendous pain in the ass, not to mention it didnt make a very professional-looking cut, so I winped out and bought the replacement.

...much better!

CW

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back