Case Mods ??

Well I cant tell if thats a cool case mod or not, but I will tell you thats the worst picture I have ever seen !!

lookin for a usb 2.0 webcam...any suggestions

pics were taken with ibot2....

dudes, i totally customized my case... this mod also gave me 560 extra 3dmarks! :eek:

desimatrix, I think something is wrong with your 3dmark2001 score....2754 ???
Is that with default settings ?
If so, something is horribly wrong...

damn, after looking at Cosmin's system, I wonder why I even started this thread... all hope is lost....everything is lost.....

On a brighter side, I bought some of those Antec Tri-Light fans.... adds a very nice touch, the case is coming along quite nicely !!!

Does anyone have problems with 3dmark2001 SE?
it crashes on me constantly.... pisses me off !

AMD 1900XP (Oced @ 1675)
1.0 Gig PC2700 Corsair
GeF 4 Ti4400
(2) WD HD 40 Gig on RAID 0
using Detonator driver 30.82
everything is up to date, something isnt jiving because I do a clean OS install every couple of months, and this has always been a problem...

3dmark has always been completely stable. the only time it's crashed or anything is when i overclocked too much. maybe that's your case? or just plain overheating?

overclocking is the problem. i unlocked my cpu and not had a problem since then, but before then i was having problems with benchmarks when overclocked.

OK that makes sense, but what part of the overclocking is unstable ??? The heat never gets above 40 Celcius
(about 100 F) and I use quality RAM, so what is flaking out ?? The 3dmark2001 will run for a while, then go to desktop like nothing happened.

I use Fuzzy Logic to Overclock its the utlity that came with the MSI KT3 Ultra Mainboard. Is that the problem ya think ?

possible. it could also be your video card, if you overclocked it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back