Case fans...

• Thread starter Athalonxp1800gu
  • Start date
A

Athalonxp1800gu

Hey I was looking for a case fan(s) for my computer i'm about done builden....I know its gonna need them. I was looking at pricewatch but....they dont organize things there to good. I was just wondering if anybody (im sure you do) know of a good place for cheap fans. And maybe you guys could recomend the size and location of the fans. I figure one pulling air in from the bottom and one sucking hot air out the top (heat rises! :eek:) thanks for your precious time!

caseetc.com
frozencpu.com
coolerguys.com
pcmods.com
2coolpc.com
zxmods.com

many more

newegg.com is a great site. never had a problem with them and they speed everything to you without you asking.

newegg very good:)

but i wouldnt post sites ive had problems with either:)

and pricewatch is good even for building an entire system:)...u just gotta figure in all the shipping costs and see if you stay within your budget....do your math...or if lazy....NEWEGG:)

Originally posted by [CpK]Bastid
caseetc.com
frozencpu.com
coolerguys.com
pcmods.com
2coolpc.com
zxmods.com

many more

and the most important is www.3Dcool.com

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back