Case Fan Sound

Yeah, I also have arctic cooling :)
my 6800 ultra used to be the loudest thing in my case, but no more!

Saves me posting a new topic:)
I didn't realise how loud my PC was until last nite when I tried to sleep with it on....
In total, I have 4 80mm fans cooling my PC. 2 at the front, 1 at the back and one on the roof of the case. I don't think I really need the 80mm fans this time of year but I'm not risking taking them out.
Thats just for air circulation :) I also have a Jetmaster7 running at full tilt, a 9800xt and a twin fan PSU.

When I turn it on in the morning, it sounds like a harrier firing up!
Any solutions would be greatly appritiated!

If you have many fans you can run them at lower speeds than u would have to do with less fans...decraises soundlevels :)

Well... Zalman ;D

Passive 9800xt cooling, and fan 12v-7v convertors.
Sorted :D

Could also use passive cooling on your processor too...lol

LocKStocK said:
Saves me posting a new topic:)
I didn't realise how loud my PC was until last nite when I tried to sleep with it on....
In total, I have 4 80mm fans cooling my PC. 2 at the front, 1 at the back and one on the roof of the case. I don't think I really need the 80mm fans this time of year but I'm not risking taking them out.
Thats just for air circulation :) I also have a Jetmaster7 running at full tilt, a 9800xt and a twin fan PSU.

When I turn it on in the morning, it sounds like a harrier firing up!
Any solutions would be greatly appritiated!

my main gaming pc, is an amdxp 3200 with one gig of ram, ati radeon 9500 pro

it has 2 ball bearing fans on the psu, one 80mm out the top, coolermaster jet7 on high for the proc, and a lil blower on high on the northbridge. it has a sidemount 80mm fan and a rear 80mm fan, it has a pci slot fan that directly sucks air off the video card (which also has a fan) and blows it out a pci port.) and to top it off it has a 120 mm intake fan. noise? heh, i dont care, i just turn the volume up on the game so i cant hear it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back