CarveOS 1.0

B

Bubbabyte

Okay here is a new vs that's been in the works for a while...it was made by a good friend of mine named Ardent Soul who posts over on hardwaregeeks. Me and him have decided to collaborate on themes in the future because this one went so well.
Anyway here it is... 3 different styles...normal carve, pill (being that the tray icon is different and a pill slim taskbar version.
included are wallpapers, fonts and shellstyles.

Please feel free to leave suggestions as to further improvements in the VS.

Look forward to seeing much more from us in the future...we are teaming up to bring you the hottest vs's for winxp.

DOWNLOAD

Edit: copy and paste link

http://members.shaw.ca/joeydavidson/CarveOS1.0.zip

Something I noticed. Not sure if it is meant to be this way but the first item in the sys tray is half covered by the start menu button. On some styles I've seen the first item completely missing.

looks good there bubbabyte:) i'm tired of all the grey in themes, but nice theme.

I likes :) But a few things bother me...for instance:

I don't like the graphic you/he used for showing and hiding active/inactive system tray icons. Is it supposed to look like that? It looks like the wrong graphic for that was selected before building the theme to me. I also think the chevron used should have a transparent background so it does not look like a block when you highlight it. [attached pic]

I'm looking forward to using this theme, but not in it's current state.

=-edit-=
It just occured to me that this thing was meant to use only one width of system bar and I always open mine to two. :rolleyes: Hmm. Maybe I can work around it. Any chance that graphic will change for those that use wider system bars?

One other thing...for some reason it screwed up the background behind the radio buttons in at least one of my apps. I assume many are like that. Not sure why it did so though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back