Car Stereo

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
So ummmm I got a cd player from my buddy that I was gonna put in my car because my other one would skip my cds every so often even if they were new cds.

I hooked it up and nothing worked. Hooked mine back up and it worked so I hooked the other one back up and only the eject button works but no lights come on when I hit it.

I put mine back in and the eject button only works on that but the lights come on, on the cd player when I do.

Does anybody know what could cause this?

I have had bad luck this week. The audiobahn subs I got off ebay were nice and all but they dont hit as hard as my other subs did and they were mis matched and were as good as the audiobhans and when I was putting the audiobahns back in after changing the wiring the drill slipped off the screw and made a hole in the sub :|. I fixed that so its all better but **** man they are brand new.

Now yesterday I went to the beach with some people and i was messing around in the sand with my car but it has snow tires so it goes thru some stuff. Well I wasn't going into anything that was bad but like on the way home my car startes shaking when I went past 40mph like a really bad shake like if i rested my hand on the steering wheel it would bounch about half an inch and man is it bad.

So I am getting that looked at today and I get to miss school. Once I get my car back I gotta figure out my cd player situation if anybody here can figure out why they only eject.

Thanks

Might have some sand stuck in your under-carriage.

Tough break on the eBay stuff, have to be careful what you buy and who from. I try to stay away from buying really heavy stuff, unless the seller has solid feedback and it's insured.

kcnychief said:
Might have some sand stuck in your under-carriage.

Tough break on the eBay stuff, have to be careful what you buy and who from. I try to stay away from buying really heavy stuff, unless the seller has solid feedback and it's insured.

No there isnt anything wrong with what I bought

Like I did the hole in it. I know I can get my subs to beat harder but I didnt feel like messing with them totally the other night cause it was rainy and cold.

Yeah I was thinking I have sand up in there too. Guess we will see soon enough.

No idea on the cd player situation tho?

If you get it to "beat harder", it will sound better :p

*runs*

Easy on the ears Tittles. Sux about that hole. Howd you fix it anyways?

My standard solution for everything is duct tape.... but I can't see that working in this case.

Mastershakes said:
Easy on the ears Tittles. Sux about that hole. Howd you fix it anyways?

My standard solution for everything is duct tape.... but I can't see that working in this case.

Yeah it was duct tape haha

It works fine with it.

I wanted to die when I did it tho :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back