Car Insurance

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political Access
I see that Nationwide do a price promise on their car insurance, that if you can find a cheaper quote then what you have paid them for your car insurance they will refund double the difference.

I have just got a quote from them for £1,250!:eek: But my renewal quote is just over £700. If they honor the promise after taking insurance out with them they would owe me approx £1,100 so a years insurance would cost just over £150!!!

In those circumstances do you think they'd honour the promise?:rolleyes:

Edit: My current insurance isn't with Nationwide.

Price Promise Terms & Conditions

A Price Promise claim form is available from your local branch or by calling 08457 xx xx xx. Full terms and conditions are listed below:
  1. This offer applies to Nationwide car insurance purchased by 31 October 2005 and any claim subsequently made up to and including 28 November 2005.
  2. The level of cover, policyholder and all other details for the quote must be the same as your Nationwide car insurance policy.
  3. A valid claim must include an original quote dated after the commencement date of your Nationwide car insurance policy, but within 28 days, together with a copy of your Nationwide car insurance schedule.
  4. A refund will be paid out on double the difference in the total cost of your car insurance premium charged.
  5. Claims will be paid out subject to a minimum amount of £1 difference in annual premiums.
  6. Only one claim per customer.
  7. Nationwide reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
  8. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
  9. Subject to satisfying the required criteria, you will receive your cheque for double the difference in annual premiums within 28 days of sending us a valid claim form.
  10. Send your completed claim form to the following address: Nationwide's Car Insurance Price Promise, FREEPOST, Horizon West, Canal View Road, Newbury, RG14 5ZP.

Last edited:
Well you are not setting up a NEW insurance setup. You don't have to pay the premium I think so I dunno.

You can try, no harm in that.

Doesn't say anything about it having to be a NEW customer, does it?

Sorry meant to say I'm not an existing customer, my renewal quote is with a different insurance company. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back