car buffs, want to have a laugh?

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
too too funny

the most funny part is the members actually believe the op is serious and he rides them for like 7 pages or something, the first response will have you spew your coffee so don't be drinking anything

have a read and enjoy

at first I was like >:eek:

then I was like..> :speechless:

now I am > :laugh:

that was great!!! hahhaha

You got it cached Perris?
If you save the page in IE7 it will create a kind of one file image of the page - pretty cool.

You got it cached Perris?
If you save the page in IE7 it will create a kind of one file image of the page - pretty cool.
google cache, too bad his diagram doesn't load

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cach...viewtopic.php?t=2779&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

it's got quite a few pages you're gonna have to get google cache for those if you want to watch this guy play the entire forum for chumps

you might want to pm the administrator and offer to host the thread...it's obviously getting lots of action

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back