Capture Video (Premier) -> SVCD

lieb39

Apple lover, PC User
Hello everyone,

I have the job to capture a lot of video from various different video cameras. I will be capturing them in Adobe Premier, not sure exalty what resolution (What resolution is SVCD) and than I have to burn them to CDR's that can be read in a DVD Player. NTSC is what format they shall be burned into. Now I need a application that will let me do this, and I don't need a menu when you pop it into the dvd player. I would perfer if they worked in various DVD Players.

If anyone can suggest a application for burning the movies into SVCD's that would be great. Also, what format/compesser/etc. should I export the movie from in Premier?

Thank you,

lieb39

Hi,

Not sure what capture tools you got with your Capture card, but I capture all videos to .AVI and use TMPG to convert those files to VCD, SVCD, or DVD mpegs, and to glue them together. Then I use Nero to burn them to (S)VCD or DVD.

Adobe Premiere is a great program to edit, but in my opinion not the greatest capture tool.

Kind regards,
Willem Moolenaar

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back