Cant run Halo

mike09

OSNN Senior Addict
when ever i try to run halo it will load the splash screne then minimize and a window will pop up saying "Gathering Exception Data" then an error message will pop up and it will say halo has encountered a problem and will end. thanks in advance.

try uninstalling/reinstalling it, if that doesnt help then return it to where you bought it from

same thing was always happening to me, get the 1.1 patch.

yes it is a real copy of the game. how do i back up my checkpoints?

there in your "my documents" folder in a folder called "my games" just copy paste them somewhere else then that folder.

I upgraded to 1.1, and my save files were all perfectly intact. I dont think you have to worry about them getting erased. but good luck.

i got it to work but i had to use a thing that i believe is not allowed on these fourms. so if you have this problem then pm me.

IF you bought it: Get the v1.1 patch

IF you didnt buy it: Your screwed =]

actually, im sure there is a fix for the downloaded version out there.

Halo for PC out? I've got the Xbox version and I play it everyday. You'll like the storyline. Very interesting.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back