Cant receive email notification!

B

Bretenn

y everytime i post a msg and someone reply me, i cant get the email notification? this happen only a few weeks ago...

but i can receive private msg... and of coz i did not block the ntfs!

I believe it has been disabled (temporarily) to see the effect on the server load.

we are waiting for the next point release of vb, any day now.

I recieve E-Mail notice if i comment on the front page topics but not on the actual forums!.

Which does not really bother me anymore as i do a search on my name to see if anyone has posted after me on a thread.

Don't worry 2.30 will go final soon has been a release candidate for quite a while. They really want to make it the last ever release, so they can fully concentrate on 3.0

We will update to 3.0 once it has gone final and has had a chance to get rid of those last minute bugs!

And then there shalt be much rejoicing, notifications, and pie.

here's the best idea for you guys;

under one of your posts, hit the button that says profile

then in your profile, top right, you'll see a "search for all posts by this user"

right click, make that a favorite

then, just hit that whenever you want to track the threads you've posted on.

use this till we get the email notification back on line

I like your idea kevin

I'll sticky that with the other method

thanx

I can't edit in here.

even if I could, you are alrady parsed, so I would still have to figure it out.

I think I got it for the most part

email to me exactly what you want me to cut and paste

I'll be back tomorrow

sorry I don't have time to wofk this out for myself

Originally posted by Kevin Ar18
Hmm... as a moderator I would have thought you would have had access to edit posts (such as when you encounter objectionable content).

they can only edit posts in there respective areas which can be seen Here except for supermods/admins who can change any posts they want.

plus you can edit ur own posts by clicking "edit" under your name:p

hey i was 50% usefull :p

also us news poster apear on the team list but we cant edit posts

Only Bumping this thread as its been so long since the E-Mail notification has worked for me on topics in the forums (i get pm and front page E-Mails?)...is it me or is it still not working ?.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back