Can't play any Direct3d Games, pls help..

joshuajamie

OSNN Junior Addict
I can play every opengl game going, but an direct3d like cnc generals etc just minimises on load and wont maximise. I have tried catalysts 3.10's and 4.10's. Any ideas?

joshuajamie

OSNN Junior Addict
Yeah it says its fine, but wont run the Direct3d test. I have re installed dx9b and upon rebooting it works perfect. But then the next reboot it goes back to none of my games working, this is definately some rogue reg key doing something. Anybody any idea?

Btw when i try running the direct3d test it says, it was cancelled because I pressed a key. When i didnt, still does it with no keyboard plugged in.

sboulema

OSNN Veteran Addict
had the exact same problem, also got the same error when running the tests. never figured out how to fix it, but the weirdest things was that after installing a game from microsoft (it was something with titans, rts game), the install did something to my pc (probably something with directx) and after that it worked.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetHip