Cant get Outlook Express to connect!!

• Thread starter Pimpdaddy122181
  • Start date
P

Pimpdaddy122181

can anyone tell me what this error message means? get it every time i try to connect to get my e-mail.
using cox.net cable. plz help
thx.

I use cox also but Outlook not OE. I don't get those messages. Cox can be useful (sometimes) if you give them a call.

If it were me I would call the ISP & ask them what the trouble is. Either outlook is not configured properly or they have a problem. Either way you should be able to get it working again.

didnt do it at first, but it started right after i installed it.

sry, after cox communications configured outlook

Then Cox messed it up. You need to call them and have them fix it.

This is an ISP problem, not software related.

yea, dont know. i can check it when i goto the webmail page at
http://webmail.cox.net/
but not through outlook. which sucks! e-mailing ppl is a pain.
like when i click on the link at the bottom of the page that says CONTACT US it brings up outlook which will not send the e-mail.
but Outlook does connect to the internet, but not my e-mail account.

So it is either their problem which I doubt because they would have had a flood of complaints & fixed it or your account has not been set up properly. One typo & it will not work. Check your account setup.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back