• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Can't get nforce drivers to install in FC3

So yeah, I'm running Fedora Core 3, kernel 2.6.10-1.737 and I cannot for the life of me get the nvidia nforce drivers to install... I download and run the NFORCE-Linux-x86-1.0-0292-pkg1.run and the installer runs... so I tell it to install the audio driver (don't need the eth driver) and it starts to compile it and then fails. I've checked the log file and I don't see anything that leads me to believe I'm missing anything required, but I can't tell. Anyone have any suggestions?

no, there'd be no reason for it to help... I can't get the nforce drivers to compile under my kernel at all.. I'm 99% certain I have all the pre-requisites installed, but for some reason I can't get them to work. It's rather frustrating to say the least. Thankfully I got software mixing working, so there's not as much of a need for them as there was before. I'll figure it out one of these days when it's absolutely necessary. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
doertilog