CanonScan FB630U

L

Leo154

This scanner is really cool and everything excpet when I'm scannng pictures I get a line which is fainter than the rest of the picture along the middle. Now i can scan the picture if I move it to the side... but is there some way to fix this?

Reinstall your drivers....or even download newer ones if there are any...just installed one for a friend and we had the same problem...streaky lines (sometimes),all we did was keep installing the drivers and it seems ok now

i dont get it.. you're saying for me to repeatedly install the drivers or install different drivers.. I want to know is this by any chance a hardware error?? coz the scanner is really good and hasn't given me any trouble untill I switched to XP this year. But even now Me gives me the same thing...

What i am saying is that in my experience on a new cannon scanner with xp (whether Xp is a factor or not)we got streaks when scanning documents and the only way they stopped was after reinstalling the drivers...we noticed that the streaks moved every time we installed the drivers...figure that one out!,finally the streaks stopped and we have since left it alone.

Now if yours is a persistent one and stays in the same place all the time then your scanner may have a hardware fault not a software one...hopefully still under warranty.

yeah i guessed so... the damn warranty is over!! screw these companies!!! I'm buyin' EPSON next time... or HP..

I've got a canoscan 650U and I've had problems with the drivers since I installed XP a year ago. Scans a few pics then it stops responding. Worked flawlessly in Win2k.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back