• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

cannot customize Page file!

F

Fr@mus

Hello all:

After customize page File, and restart when PC ask...I just find old Windows values: Min 384, Max 768.
I want to customize 384/384 (256 Ram)
Any help? Thanx

after you typed in the values...did you make sure you hit the set button then ok'd out of the window normally and not just close it? if that still doesn't work just post back or do a search on this board you can manually edit the reg with your desired settings

F

Fr@mus

Originally posted by Qumahlin
after you typed in the values...did you make sure you hit the set button then ok'd out of the window normally and not just close it? if that still doesn't work just post back or do a search on this board you can manually edit the reg with your desired settings

Certanly, because Windows asked to reboot. That´s the weird thing. I did several time, and always return to old values.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fontjohnson