Cannot access 2nd Hard Drive

ncgreyfriars

OSNN One Post Wonder
Can any body help

My Pc has 2 HDD the 2nd drive had all my songs on access by I tunes and the PC was originally Loaded XP Home. I then loaded Vista Ultimate and was able to use the pc as normal but after a period of time i realised that there was no Benefit with having Vista as the PC had lost a lot of speed and proceeded to reload XP Home from the recovery DVD. Now i cannot access the 2nd drive the Directories are there and the properties shows that all the files are there but i cannot see the files. Both drives are NTFS when i click on the Dirctory i get the message you cannot access this drive.

Does anybody have any ideas how i can not access the directory

Many Thanks in advance

You can try FAT Data Recovery Software. The brand of the HD does not matter here, the program can effectively recover your files.
For data recovery software, i would suggest you to try the evaluation versions first which will give you first hand experience to try and test the results.
Whatever the software, though, a potent point to remember is that when you download the program it is best saved on a disk other than the one you hope to recover data from or you could be permanently erasing otherwise recoverable data.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back