canadian online retailers?

Kush

High On Life!
hey guys, well im coming to canada soon (run run lol) and of course i will buy a desktop pc. i saw monarchcomputer.com and i like that i can customize the pc. and then i saw tigerdirect.ca do you guys know of any other places i can buy computer stuff online at good prices. (for the pc i would like the site to be like monarch computer eg. mostly a site to build a custom pc) and i would like to get that 24 inch dell screen, net do u have anymore codes coming up next month?

oh, ps for the screen ill get that from dell.com if they ship to canada since net gets all those codes
all help greatly appreciated
:alien:

ohh and should i get windows xp 64 bit? i found this on tigerdirect.ca

tigerdirect.ca said:
New 64-BIT Windows XP Pro
It’s finally available! Now you have true 64-bit software support available for your 64-bit CPU! Microsoft has done heavy modification to the XP line of software, offering no less than a 20% boost in speed!

couldnt really find a configure a pc thing online, i saw shuttles, but i hate them

ill be in toronto at least for the first year, ill try to move to montreal after

While I dont live in toronto or near it (Hamilton) I do goto Canada Computers (is Mississauga) and I find its a great place for stuff. The other places I gdo goto are more local but in case there are some out there Ill give em to you.

1. Compu-Best
2. Summit Direct

Dell does Canada we deal exclusivley with Dell at work. Toronto sucks pollution and crammed full of peeps. Montreal rocks greatest City in NA after NY .. when you get to Montreal you will understand why .

Kermit_The_Frog said:
Montreal rocks greatest City in NA after NY .. when you get to Montreal you will understand why .

Effin A!!! :)

thenicos said:
Also if you're moving to Quebec, try http://www.microbytes.com
I wouldn't trust that place with a full computer...Usually they sell computers that work, but in more than one occasion I have heard that their PCs give trouble. For spare parts they're good, but for a full fledged PC, its better to build yourself or get one from MDG, which is also Canada wide and they give amazing deals with tons of freebies.
http://www.mdg.ca

apu95 said:
Effin A!!! :)

I wouldn't trust that place with a full computer...Usually they sell computers that work, but in more than one occasion I have heard that their PCs give trouble. For spare parts they're good, but for a full fledged PC, its better to build yourself or get one from MDG, which is also Canada wide and they give amazing deals with tons of freebies.
http://www.mdg.ca

Be carefull around Microbytes they sell used stuff as new make sure when you buy there its in sealed packages .

damn i liked the mdg.ca site, but thing is they only offer intel based systems on their site, i dont like intel... :s

Yes but people are stupid and dont figure see what happens you go and order a machine they build it put in used hard drive , used ram , used Power Supply you would not know by looking at it, and then they just charge you a little more for an extended warrantee and they are laughing!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back