• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Can you skin the toolbars?

Kevin Ar18

OSNN Senior Addict
You know those toolbars that you can get to show up on the taskbar? Well, I've moved them to the top of my screen separate from the taskbar and was wondering if they are skinnable.

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
thread moved, tweaks >> themes.

and the answer is no. however, there are third party programs that are skinnable. I forget the names. TrueLaunchBar? *shrug*

Kevin Ar18

OSNN Senior Addict
Posted by Fu Xuen
Don't think so :(... At least you can change the color with visual styles.
Currently, the best hours to connect to ThemeXP are: 2:00 - 5:00 AM EST Commands out of sync; You can't run this command now

Any other place to get visual styles?

Posted by madmatt
thread moved, tweaks >> themes.

and the answer is no. however, there are third party programs that are skinnable. I forget the names. TrueLaunchBar? *shrug*
Any Idea how can I move this program off of the Taskbar and into a separate bar like I did the regular quick launch icons?

Kevin Ar18

OSNN Senior Addict
Thanks, could you also tell me how I can make my own schemes? All I really want to do is be able to change the colors.

2. Why don't you try a dock like Y'z one ?
Does it allow me to create toolbars or change schemes? All I could find out about it was that it made menus transparent.

Thanks for the help.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown