can you say "can O whoopass!"

Originally posted by xsivforce
You guys never play with me any more. :(

I'm going to hit you in a moment :mad:
I never see you around anymore.

Originally posted by Benny
I'm going to hit you in a moment :mad:
I never see you around anymore.

just shoot him... he don't know bout crap no mo...

I am playing tonite because they OFFICIALLY invited me to join clan HPR... so I have to be there...

last night billsmith and myself were kicking ass... mind the scores we have that he posted were basically us and a buncha n00bs v/s 3-4 HPR lads and a coupla other peeps... we had some help initially but they all left :)

btw :)

here is a screenie of the round I was invited to and was doing pretty ok... had 3 separate streaks of over 12 kills...

damn nice! :cool:

What is it your using to show fps etc.?

cl_showfps should work quite well... 0 and 1

for what he has you may consider using net graph 0 for off and 1, 2 and 3 for varying degrees and displays of information...

the use of net graph (I dunno if the command is in the right format but it is net graph) does incur a slight penalty on frame rate if your video card is not that good... ie. you get low fps anyways...

Your going to Join HPR?

@ the moment it seems like I am considering it... I have not received my official email yet from the powers that be...

considering that they are apparently scrimming/playing matches on a regular basis and I left a good clan to join -=Xp0=- thinking I would continue to scrimm it would seem to be so..

but like I said I have not done anything yet... they invited me... have made overtures for a while... so lets see what the email entails...

Well, that kinda sucks, but i can see your point.
maybe instead of joining HPR the Xp0 guys that do play (meaning me you stir and bill) can start competing against other clans , maybe not HPR or SLH for now.

Well, that kinda sucks, but i can see your point.
maybe instead of joining HPR the Xp0 guys that do play (meaning me you stir and bill) can start competing against other clans , maybe not HPR or SLH for now.

I'm waiting to see what happens today... coz bill/yourself/syn/stir and so on have been playing a bit @ hpr...

concerning competing.. we are at least as good as many members of both slh and hpr clans :) its just we dont play @ the same times a lot of the time... and they have a better understanding of each other...

on the whole we are not bad... 3rd ranked clan on hpr server... might go up after bills and my antics last night :)

Originally posted by Sazar
I'm waiting to see what happens today... coz bill/yourself/syn/stir and so on have been playing a bit @ hpr...

concerning competing.. we are at least as good as many members of both slh and hpr clans :) its just we dont play @ the same times a lot of the time... and they have a better understanding of each other...

on the whole we are not bad... 3rd ranked clan on hpr server... might go up after bills and my antics last night :)

oh well, if you do join , i'll be there to see it , and will be chasing you down :p .
as for our rank on HPR . it is actually higher then it shows , for some reason my stats are totally fux0rd up on the HPR server ( i have 1200 kills 5000 hits 40% eff 15% accuracy and ranked 5000 out 0f 5000 :huh: :( )

oh well, if you do join , i'll be there to see it , and will be chasing you down :p .
as for our rank on HPR . it is actually higher then it shows , for some reason my stats are totally fux0rd up on the HPR server ( i have 1200 kills 5000 hits 40% eff 15% accuracy and ranked 5000 out 0f 5000 :huh: :( )

it only displays most recent kills... I think within the past week or few days.. which is why my rank when I just checked was so low... :) I had not played for a few days...

when you play... just do this /rank

its like /top15 but /rank shows YOUR overall stats and your ranking on the server... not on that stat page :)

thats what i do... ( /rank ) , sense i'm not on the top 15 i never even bother doing /top15 .

i don't really care about it , i'm just wondering why that happens.

thats what i do... ( /rank ) , sense i'm not on the top 15 i never even bother doing /top15 .

i don't really care about it , i'm just wondering why that happens.

well I am off to work :) see ya's tonite :)

Originally posted by Sazar
just shoot him... he don't know bout crap no mo...

Don't make me come shoot you in the arse.
fight.gif

how come you dont play no more? :(
Just been busy with some other things. I will be wrapping up several things by this weekend I hope. Maybe I'll join you guys for a few rounds.

I get digital ISDN or something in april, which should improve my ping below thast point known as playable - then my game should improve again.. should be able to play a little better on US servers then... then I can get my good game back.. not really played well since May last year!

damn saz i didnt know they asked thats cool well either way we'll still be playing on the same server so if you do cool if you dont cool still good luck man

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back