Can wireless equipment affect sound volume?

pluto

OSNN Addict
Recently and right right now, I have a problem with sound changing volume automatically. This happens with audio CDs, mp3s, anything.

I have checked all my sound options in Windows and in the Creative software. Auto volume leveling is turned off in WMP9.

The only thing I can think of that could affect the sound is my wireless keyboard and mouse.

Is this known?

My sound drivers are fully updated as usual, so is Windows XP.

canadian_divx

Canadian_divx
is it underwindows that it is showing the sound changing or is it just changing from speakers, if it is from speakers it is possable that it is the amp that is dieing, it will randomaly change volume to high and low but if it is windows then on the keyboard does it hvae volume controle?

also does the sound change in one direction like go down or does it go quiet and then loud or waht does it actually do?

pluto

OSNN Addict
I have a 5.1 system and the volume just increases and decreases, this is universal on all speakers.

The keyboard does have volume control which I have set to maximum.

I have had the 5.1 system for about two years, that is connected to an Audigy card.

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
The amp may be dying. Could just be a bad connection somewhere.

Also, try the KX Project drivers to isolate it from being a driver issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samhicks