can someone try this site

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political Access
ok for the past week I have not been able to get to www.zipzoomfly.com
can someone out there try it and let me know if it is my problem or theirs

it loads up pretty quick for me...

have noticed some sites are slow and not available to many people... duno whats going on today... :confused:

check your hosts file could be banned in it

how do you check for host file bannings or whatever :confused:

uhh forgot its somewher in the sys32 folder just do a search for "hosts" it has no file extension when u find it open it with notepad and search for zipzoomfly or anythinthing that might make it not work tell me the results

man I still can't get in...my favorite hardware site and I can't go...going to check the sys32 folder

looked int here and nothing...can't find any reason why I can't get there!

copy the following into notepad save as a vb script

that will be where your host file is;

j79 wrote this btw;

Code:
'Where's my host file?
'Joe Zeiler
'09/30/03
'v1.0

Option Explicit

Dim WSHShell, RegKey, path, Result, RegKey2, root, fullpath

Set WSHShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")

RegKey = "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\DataBasePath"
path = WSHShell.RegRead(RegKey)

RegKey2 = "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRoot"
root = WSHShell.RegRead(RegKey2)
fullpath = Replace(path, "%SystemRoot%", root)

Result = MsgBox("The path to your hosts file is " & fullpath & "\hosts", 0)

or if you want to just open it directly, you can search for it on your hardrive, with simply "hosts"

search hidden files and system folders

the hosts file is in
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\

ok I need to bring this back up cause now I can get into the website but I have no pictures...I am wondering if it has anything to do with the fact it is a jsp page

ok well it was the ad blocker in Avant that stopped it from showing up...don't know how to fix this but oh I will!...ha

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back