can someone suggest a nice optical mouse

i'm using the logitech MX500 corded optical mouse, if your right handed this mouse is for you, molded perfectly for your hand. most comfortable mouse i've ever used.

Logitech make a great mouse here Its what i am using now and you can get it on sale for <$20 I got mine for $23 a few months back. I also have 2 MS opticals. but the one (Explorer 3.0 USB) was a little more. Dont know how much it goes for now. I am loving the Logitech though, I would recommend it to anyone. Good for right or lefty's too.

yeah the mx310 is what I'm thinking of getting

it kicks ass... and this is coming from someone who 99% of the time used MS mice exclusively. Its quality.

dammit... I guess I will shut up now since my opinion has been the only one and I am sure other ppl would dissagree with me. So here's me shutting up in here...

I agree ;)
Me using the MX700, happy with it (takes some time to get used to it though, but after a while: it's wonderful !), not cheap, sad enough...

The majority of people I know go with Microsoft and Logitech mice, but me, I like A4Tech. They may be a lesser known brand, but their mice are pretty good quality and cheap too. I use their wireless optical mouse and it set me back about $30USD.

I've got some bargain $15.00 Microsoft Optical mouse, can't get any better than this. *thumbs up*

Logitech optical mouse = $8.99

Macally optical mouse (two button mac mouse, but works with windows) = Free from former job normally $29 me thinks

well I already went out and got the Logitech mx310 for 19.99 at bestbuy...I couldn't wait to have it shipped cause I needed it badly...thanks for all the help

good thing you didn't get a microsoft optical mouse :eek:
03_1.JPG

left clicker fell off in less than a year!

I used to swear by my MS Intelieye Explorer. I swore they would have to pry it from my cold dead hand to get it from me. Then I tried a Logitech MX500. Now the Explorer does closet duty and they will have to pry my MX500 from my cold dead hand if they want to take it from me :D

Forgot the price on mine but its a Kensington "Optical Elite". I like it cuz its 4 button plus wheel.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back