can someone suggest a nice optical mouse

SuDs

OSNN Junior Addict
i'm using the logitech MX500 corded optical mouse, if your right handed this mouse is for you, molded perfectly for your hand. most comfortable mouse i've ever used.

P

PseudoKiller

Logitech make a great mouse here Its what i am using now and you can get it on sale for <$20 I got mine for $23 a few months back. I also have 2 MS opticals. but the one (Explorer 3.0 USB) was a little more. Dont know how much it goes for now. I am loving the Logitech though, I would recommend it to anyone. Good for right or lefty's too.

P

PseudoKiller

it kicks ass... and this is coming from someone who 99% of the time used MS mice exclusively. Its quality.

P

PseudoKiller

dammit... I guess I will shut up now since my opinion has been the only one and I am sure other ppl would dissagree with me. So here's me shutting up in here...

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
I agree ;)
Me using the MX700, happy with it (takes some time to get used to it though, but after a while: it's wonderful !), not cheap, sad enough...

RagnaroK

Must be dreaming...
The majority of people I know go with Microsoft and Logitech mice, but me, I like A4Tech. They may be a lesser known brand, but their mice are pretty good quality and cheap too. I use their wireless optical mouse and it set me back about $30USD.

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
Logitech optical mouse = $8.99

Macally optical mouse (two button mac mouse, but works with windows) = Free from former job normally $29 me thinks

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
well I already went out and got the Logitech mx310 for 19.99 at bestbuy...I couldn't wait to have it shipped cause I needed it badly...thanks for all the help

Dadx2mj

Happy Camper
I used to swear by my MS Intelieye Explorer. I swore they would have to pry it from my cold dead hand to get it from me. Then I tried a Logitech MX500. Now the Explorer does closet duty and they will have to pry my MX500 from my cold dead hand if they want to take it from me :D

Xie

- geek -
Forgot the price on mine but its a Kensington "Optical Elite". I like it cuz its 4 button plus wheel.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mannashley