Can Someone explain something to me

XpGuy1

Mindless Poster
I have a hp pavillion with a celleron chip 760mhz 30gig hd and 190megs of ram.
I want to get a new video card. What drawbacks are there to buying a not so new (not the current tops on the market) card? I'm on a tight buget and can't spend to much can some of you recomend a good in expensive card that offers 2 and 3d ? so that i can play games like medal of honor etc.....

thanks

Well it just so happens I have a Leadtek Geforce2 Pro 64mb AGP(x4) card up for grabs, if your interested let me know m8.

old video cards should not have any issues...

practically all video cards have decent enough 2d.. its the 3d where the extra memory and clock speeds come into play..

depending on what you want... you can get a very good card for under 100 USD, around 80 even... and it will play well enough..

somoene may want to move this post to another area... perhaps hardware?

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back