can i promote ntfs

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
hi im a mod at another forum and i was just wondering if its ok with you guys if i make a post there and tell people about ntfs and what it does and stuff.

whats the website Almost?? ...i'd like to take a peek :)

Almostfamous a mod?

* drops to floor twitching...not here! not here! *

What's the site?

You guys are getting rather harsh these days, although in this case its understandable.

Somethin smells Almost Fishy. ??? Hmmmm. :confused: :huh:

ease up lads and ladies...

no one other than jewellz addressed the original question...

we may not have to agree with a posters methods/behavior but neither do we have to bash him or her @ any given opportunity...

if the forum guidelines... like jewellz pointed out... allow for the advertising of another forum or you would like for affiliation... you can go through the regular channels in order to affiliate...

Hey Sazar... Howzz it in Tampa right now???

Since the Bucks won. Man you soulda seen the local news here... Oakland is a mess. :eek: Hahahaha... Poor Raiders Fans. :p

Originally posted by gonaads
Hey Sazar... Howzz it in Tampa right now???

Since the Bucks won. Man you soulda seen the local news here... Oakland is a mess. :eek: Hahahaha... Poor Raiders Fans. :p

its been pretty cool... a lot of people out on the streets but nothing rowdy like people burning cars and stuff... just god natured fun/people honking car horns and what not... :)

perhaps some people will start to give us a little more respect :)

buccs marched through the playoffs and knocked off the best teams one by one... that in itself deserves recognition... and all the teams played different styles..

Let's just hope for the fans in Tampa they don't go out and blow next year like the other four previous first time winners did.

Rams, Patriots, etc... (I can't remember the other two. :p

Originally posted by gonaads
Let's just hope for the fans in Tampa they don't go out and blow next year like the other four previous first time winners did.

Rams, Patriots, etc... (I can't remember the other two. :p

consider the team has been to the playoffs for the last several years and has consistently been the better defensive side in the NFL...

plus if you knew their past... you would know exactly WHY they would want to get back there :)

for the fans baby... for the fans... and to shutup the steelers and the giants... oh wait they did that already :D

Good luck to them next season... Go NINERS :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back