Can I do this with Kazaa and my modem?

Z

zoey

I've been on my laptop for the last 5 mos. I've d\loaded a bunch of stuff on Kazaa. Right now i'm using my usb. Could I use a CAT5 cable and hook my modem to my desktop use a different kazaa user name on my desktop and share with it? Or can I just share from PC to PC using the modem as a router?

Motorola Surfboard- USB and CAT5
Laptop-Winxp
Desktop-WinME

umm you could do that but its the lazy way lol just like send files you want to yourself maybe IRC or a network would be better even icq you just send files you want im talking about ways ppl might know as to obvious ... if i were to do it id just setup mirc on the 2 and do a few dcc sends or weell what i do now is buyrn on to cdrws and just stick em from one machine to other since they are in dif houses lol

I wish I could burn them, lap top doesn't have one, didn't want to get another one. oh well

How about...

Hey the easiest and probably the fastest way is through a network....that is if your connection is dialup. Or you can connect both of them through a serial or parallel port, if you dont want to mess with network cards.

Yeah, what Athalon said. I do it all the time between my notebook and desktop. I use a router, but you could use serial, parrallel or usb cable to do the transfer. if you use usb, it has to be a special one for computer connections, not a normal one.

GraLk :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back