can defraging a drive corrupt MySQL

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
because thats all i did and now im getting the error that all .frm files contain the incorrect information, and it looks like the only way to solve it is to dump the db and start again, only other thing i did was put mysql into its no default dir, could that do it also ?

I dont think mysql contains any hard coded dirs so you should be able to place it where you like

But because your a smart guy you had all this backed up right? So it does not matter ..

didnt need to have it backed up - was only a few things there :p

this was a fresh install, and only had a few things there, backing up like a mad man now :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back