Calling all firearms owners/enthusiasts

Unleashed

We Speak Geek
Well... I've decided to fill the niche in the market by creating a firearms forum.
I'm just waiting for the domain name (www.gunforum.co.uk), and now I'm looking for moderators/admin.
If anybody wants to help me out by filling these positions, PM me.
When I have the domain, we'll go public :D

Also, I need a forum logo, if anybody fancies designing one. It's been made using phpBB.

Sounds like a great idea. I'm not sure if I'll have time to help out, but I will definately visit. Best of luck. Keep us informed. I have enjoyed firearms for years.

What have guns got to do with anything positive in life?

Must be a replacement for a small penis.

I love my guns, shooting is a great sport which should be actively encouraged - as long as everyone remains safe, it's one of the more fun things I do as a past-time.

If my dad had the internet I'm sure he'd join,he's had gun's for years and goes shooting a couple of time's a week.
He helps one of the farmer's around here keep the rabbit population down,there's always a dead rabbit hanging up in the garage :eek: :D

Mmmm rabbit is good...

Surely there must be more shooters on this site :( we have a pretty expansive population of users here.

I used to shoot but I wasn't very good at it,I missed mostly.My dad gave up on teaching me :rolleyes: :D

I have a firearm, but I can't say I'm into that stuff too much, sorry.

i have a daisy bb gun...does that count :) :p lol

Sounds to me like Lee has a problem with his penis being small. Usually when someone resorts to stupid comments like that, they are the ones with the small tools. Everyone has a right to enjoy whatever sport they want. If you don't care for it, keep your mouth shut and go elsewhere.

Lee said:
What have guns got to do with anything positive in life?

Must be a replacement for a small penis.

Guns are what made your and my countries free from oppression and tyranny. They are a woven part of our history, and our legacy that can not be separated. I have been a gun owner since my first BB gun at age 13, and have fired many, many weapons in both my Military Career and civilian life. I have never fired a gun in anger, and have had many fun times, both with my comrades and with my wife and kids involving firearms. They are not everyones cup of tea (see Marge :), no offense sweetie) but they are far from the evil devices some people tend to believe. Go to a local firing range, or go with a friend who target shoots and try it, you may be surprised!

Good luck with the new forum Unleashed! I'll be a regular visitor!

i grew up shooting as a sport.. and have been looking to getting back into it.

been wanting a 45.

make a thread when your site is up.

Whohooo Unleashed! You've got my support fully. I'm in the USAF so I got a Colt M-16A2 for work, and I like firing it quite a bit. At home, All I have it a .22 rifle given to me by my dad, but it's a nice one.

ThePatriot said:
Guns are what made your and my countries free from oppression and tyranny. They are a woven part of our history, and our legacy that can not be separated. I have been a gun owner since my first BB gun at age 13, and have fired many, many weapons in both my Military Career and civilian life. I have never fired a gun in anger, and have had many fun times, both with my comrades and with my wife and kids involving firearms. They are not everyones cup of tea (see Marge :), no offense sweetie) but they are far from the evil devices some people tend to believe. Go to a local firing range, or go with a friend who target shoots and try it, you may be surprised!

Good luck with the new forum Unleashed! I'll be a regular visitor!

MM NO they kill people and they are used to make people be fearful during robberies. Guns are wrong, they are for people with small willy's.

Grow up. Stop being a hoplophobe.

Knives kill people and are used during robberies. I bet you use one of them every day when you're eating your dinner.

Cars are the result of far more deaths than guns are in this country, but I bet you don't go around being anti vehicle do you?

I have 6 handguns and 2 rifles and I have yet to see any of them jump out of their case, load ammo, and go out shooting. It's the criminal that is the problem, not the weapon. I have seen many anti-gunners shooting off their mouths about how safe and wonderful things would be if guns were outlawed. Well go ahead and outlaw them. But you sure as hell better outlaw tools and most machinery, because I and many people that I know have the knowledge and skill to make a crude, but deadly gun. Hobos have been using zip guns for years. Very deadly. So grow up and take responsibility for your actions. Banning things doesn't solve anything. Most things can be used as weapons. Do we ban everything that can be used this way? No. I am a trained chef with many years of experience with all types of cutlery. An 8" or 10" chef's knife would make a wonderful weapon, and it's quiet. Hey, lets ban them and I will cook your food by either chewing or ripping the food to pieces before cooking. Cave men killed each other with clubs and some form of sharp object, so let's start banning things so we can return to the stone age, where it was safe. Damn, they had weapons, I forgot.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back