Call of Duty....Its out!...:)

gballard

OSNN Senior Addict
I just picked up my copy of Call of Duty today...will let yall know how it is..:)

I can't figger out how to cheat. The ones at Actiontrip don't work. Help me! I always cheat right away. Don't make me resort to memory hacks...

I...I'm desperate. My eyes are dilated, my nose is starting to bleed...must...cheat...

ARGGGGGHHHHHH! I get home and install the game and stuff...and when I get ready to play it...i get this...:(

and then this...:(.....what do I do? The first cd is in the drive

Yep...got it from the store today about 1:30 P.M....they were just taking them outta the box they were shipped in...

oops...looks like it might have been Alcohol 120% causing the problem...will advise...

yep..was the Alcohol 120%....sorry bout jumping the gun like that...heh

Haha...I get cracks for all my games, even the ones I buy. I don't like having to mess with CDs. 999th post? I need to get out more...

OOOOhhhh Call a duty!!! Gotta get,gotta get,gotta get ... tomorrow!!!!!!!! *woot!*

I just picked it up and am installing it now.

:eek: I'm a big Emule user and this is the first game I've paid for this year (and it's really almost November).

I got the thumbs up today from a friend that the multiplayer rocks, so I went ahead and bought it. Man, I forgot what it feels like to buy a $50 game (it's a feeling like you're bending over in prison). Good thing I had a trade in to knock down the price (@ Gamestop).

Originally posted by Vorpal
Man, I forgot what it feels like to buy a $50 game (it's a feeling like you're bending over in prison). Good thing I had a trade in to knock down the price (@ Gamestop).

:p

Originally posted by Vorpal
it's a feeling like you're bending over in prison

Har! :D

Games are only £24.99 - £32.99 over here, prices are coming down as well for christmas

Originally posted by Chris
Har! :D

Games are only £24.99 - £32.99 over here, prices are coming down as well for christmas

Yeah, but isn't the English pound (if I have that right - sorry) worth like 2 US dollars or something?

Man - so sad. You get this really tiny intro level (landing level) and them you find yourself playing the 1st public demo. It's annoying because I must have played that demo 50 times... at least I'm good at it.

I actually thought this game was a roman based RTS until today.
LOL.

It got 91% in the uk edition of PC Gamer, I discovered at the same time realising it was actually an FPS.

This game has to be good to take me away from Enemy Territory... I practically live in that game :p

I've gotten to play the demo (which is awesome!) and I'm definitely going for the full game.

And this is my 1,000th post. Neato.

man, i really think this game is one of the best this year.

although, enemy territory is free....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back