• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Call of Duty....Its out!...:)

I can't figger out how to cheat. The ones at Actiontrip don't work. Help me! I always cheat right away. Don't make me resort to memory hacks...

I...I'm desperate. My eyes are dilated, my nose is starting to bleed...must...cheat...

Haha...I get cracks for all my games, even the ones I buy. I don't like having to mess with CDs. 999th post? I need to get out more...

V

Vorpal

I just picked it up and am installing it now.

:eek: I'm a big Emule user and this is the first game I've paid for this year (and it's really almost November).

I got the thumbs up today from a friend that the multiplayer rocks, so I went ahead and bought it. Man, I forgot what it feels like to buy a $50 game (it's a feeling like you're bending over in prison). Good thing I had a trade in to knock down the price (@ Gamestop).

K

kitct

Originally posted by Vorpal
Man, I forgot what it feels like to buy a $50 game (it's a feeling like you're bending over in prison). Good thing I had a trade in to knock down the price (@ Gamestop).
:p

V

Vorpal

Originally posted by Chris
Har! :D

Games are only £24.99 - £32.99 over here, prices are coming down as well for christmas
Yeah, but isn't the English pound (if I have that right - sorry) worth like 2 US dollars or something?

Man - so sad. You get this really tiny intro level (landing level) and them you find yourself playing the 1st public demo. It's annoying because I must have played that demo 50 times... at least I'm good at it.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I actually thought this game was a roman based RTS until today.
LOL.

It got 91% in the uk edition of PC Gamer, I discovered at the same time realising it was actually an FPS.

B

Bronx Bomber

man, i really think this game is one of the best this year.

although, enemy territory is free....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge