call of duty demo out!

D

da rock

if you liked moh you might want to give this demo a shot. very intense action and great graphics!

Man this is like MOH 2...

Is this by the same people? Coz i thought that was EA and THIS is almost Identical.

Makes me wonder how they can get away with it. Not really caring that much tho...

;)

are you saying you dont like it?? i hope not because that would be insane!!

Thats not what i meant, it looks like it could be a a very good game. When i said i couldnt care that much i was talking about the fact that EA must be pi**ed that someone has produced an almost identical game to MOH with updated graphics.

;)

The game sux big time tho...

:D

*joke*

wow im impressed with the engine it runs

i turned everything to max, 1280x1024 res and it rocks !!!! very high fps :)

also the EAX3 audio :):):) so much noise heh

Originally posted by TheBlueRaja
Thats not what i meant, it looks like it could be a a very good game. When i said i couldnt care that much i was talking about the fact that EA must be pi**ed that someone has produced an almost identical game to MOH with updated graphics.

;)

The game sux big time tho...

:D

*joke*

part of the design team that made moh did this... EA has their own stuff coming out I believe.. pacific something or other...

EA decided to develop the moh series themselves and cut out the team that did the work on mohaa.. part of that team stuck together and made this game... there is another game coming out... I believe vietnam era or something by a group that splintered from this group... :)

so we will get 3 games that look similar coming out close to each other...

well mohaa spearhead failed, so i think this game may get the buyers up for it.

That was damn good!! Very cool. Even more atmospheric than when first playing MOHAA & Spearhead.

Will have to get this one - after reading a few reviews.

This game ****in r0xx0rs. The graphics, gameplay and AI are great. Maybe I won't have to complain about bots running in front of me now blocking my aim and way. The demo was enough to make my day. A must play. Wait until you see the anti aircraft fire, amd the sound effects as you get closer to them. Better than MOH.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back