Cablemodem - unplugged??

1bLaDe1

Hi,
I cant surf the net on my comp, cuz it says the modem is 'unplugged' or something, so i connected the cable to my lap top, and it worked fine ... i can surf the net/chat etc normaly on it. But when i connect the cable to my other PC i get a message saying its unplugged or something.
My bro was on the comp, he said he just rebooted and suddenly it happed ... i also tried restoring the system to a previous state to see if there was anything wrong withthe drivers etc ... but it still didn't work

Any help?

-{bLaDe}

It sounds like either your cable or NIC card is bad. Have you tried a different cable? That is probably the most likely problem. Next i would try a different NIC.

JJB6486

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back