C++

A

AKHeero

Hey guys and gals,

I'm taking a C++ programming course this fall and was wondering if any of you know of some tutorials that I can use to get a head start. We will be using Microsoft Visual C++ .Net edition. I've done some programming in C and other languages. Thanks in advance for your help.

AKHeero

Thanks, Catch. I appreciate it. I figured I would probably just end up teaching myself this language like I did with most of the others. I already have the textbook (printed by Microsoft Press, I might add *sigh*) and picked up a good C desk reference to help refresh myself on C. I'll let you guys know how the class goes. :p

depending on what some of the teachers are, it is either really really hard or really really easy. Basically you learn something or nothing.

Originally posted by Jz1397-4
depending on what some of the teachers are, it is either really really hard or really really easy. Basically you learn something or nothing.

Oh Great...

I am scheduled to take my First programming class this fall. Hope I get an instructor that knows how to explain things.

in high school I had 20 people who took ap (advanced placement) computer sciences 1 and 2. not only did everyone fail the ap exams for credit, but we accually all knew the program really well. the teacher had not prepared us at all.

The amazing thing is: I had no opportunity to take any computer classes in high school. Seeing that the Apple IIe was the computer of choice when I graduated, I don't think there would have been any point to it anyway.:p

I took it, alot of people thought like that. Its their mistake. But in all it is a good idea in todays world. not when we were young...

Originally posted by catch23
You're lucky to live in a place where someone who can program settles to teaching...
they were just math teachers

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back