C# tutorial

Are you familiar with C, C++ or Visual basic. Do you know about programme flow and control, objects, inheritance, methods and modules or error trapping proceedures etc?

If you already understand the above I can provide an answer, if not learn the latest version of Visual Basic or Pascal and it's concepts first, then jump straight to C#.

I actually found that if you learn C++, VB, and Perl (or Java), you can pretty much figure out C# (at least that's what I did).

C# is to C++ as C++ is to C. It's simply an exstention to the language. It incorporates C++ with object oriented design (Perl, VB, Java, etc). What type of programming skills do you have? If you have none (or your skills are limited), I wouldn't get a book. Most books are written as though you have some programming experience. I would recommend these though:

The Beginners Guide to C++
Perl - In Plain English

I used those books to learn the basics of the languages (good thing too because when I took CompSci AP, I knew most of the material).

Are you familiar with C, C++

I already know all these concepts very well.

What i want is something that can be an online reference and more complete than MSDN to show differences between C++ and C#. MSDN only show a few examples...

Quote: - What i want is something that can be an online reference and more complete than MSDN to show differences between C++ and C#. MSDN only show a few examples...

There are some differances between C# and C++ which was it's predecessor. Error handling has been quantified. Pointers are now unambiguous or nearly.

Go here for a basic description: -

http://www.modulo3.de/seminare/entw...tutorial_en/cs_tutorial_eng-Dateien/frame.htm

Or Here for the goods: -

http://www.csharpfriends.com/Members/index.aspx

Hope this helps///***

If u go to ur simple search engine (i find google the best) just type in "learn ---- online" "---" whatever pog language u want!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back