c&c renegade

DarkMaster

OSNN Addict
i recently bought command and conquer renegade, and ive had a problem which makes objects and terrain see through. i have a Voodoo 5 5500 and i think its a driver problem. there arent really any new drivers for it. i have re-installed it a few times, and downloaded the patch, but it didnt work. renegade works perfect on my other computers. thanx for any help.

maybe u have a wallhack installed :D

most probably a display driver problem i think

hello, try the 1.09 drivers from the 3dfx-underground-projekt. they are working for me perfectly in several time. do you know the alt+tab trick? if you can look through walls you must use this in the game. you came to the desktop and after alt+tabbing again you came back to game, and now should this bug be away...

greets

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back