Buying speakers for my car???

First week of august I will be getting to amps,2 12's and some other speakers for my blazer for free :). There my dads that he don't use anymore since he owns a truck now. So he said once I get my license I can go get them and hook them up :).

Son Goku said:
I can't help much with what speakers to buy, as I'd have to do my own homework on car speakers if I were to buy some myself...

But one recommendation I would make is to get all 4 done. It's personal preferance, but having all 4 match would be preferable to me. If there are for instance 2 good speakers in the front, and 2 not so good speakers in the back; the sound quality could be effected. I know my ear could probably tell the difference.

having all 4 done is a waste of money.

http://www.suzuki.cybercomm.nl/sound.html

many people that compete in SQ competitions (Sound Quality) participate in staging because the sound gets to your ear at the same time rather than at two different times.

Yeah, you want the soundstage to be in front of you. Any serious systems only use rear speakers at "fill"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back