Buying a New Home - Now with photos!

Re: Buying a New Home

Man, the market blows, up in New England.
Since Last year the prices, decline, decline, decline.
Although thats good for buying, its bad for selling :(
Congrats on your new Domicile.

Well, the closing got pushed back an entire week (stupid mortgage company) and so we're supposed to close later this afternoon. We'll be moving in over the weekend and hopefully I'll have some photos to post next week! :D

cool.
Too bad about the closing.

Well, now it turns out we might not get our keys until Monday, even if we do close today. :rolleyes:

The check from the lender has to clear the seller's bank before they'll hand over the keys. The banks close in just over an hour, so it's not likely the check will get deposited to clear before the days over. Frustrating!!!

Rock on dude. Keep us posted when the good times roll (i.e. when you get the keys).

And congrats once again brother :)

I've got half of my stuff moved and the other half sitting in front of me. Only some furniture, clothes, and my work computer left.

At least I still have my bed to sleep on.

Could always sleep on the floor :D

Can't wait until my time comes for a house, we have started doing research on what we like.

Can't wait to see the pics Muzi :)

That wouldn't be very comfortable considering it's hardwood with rugs.

Congrats on the house. We are about to look for one later today.

Me and 6 other guys recently rented a house for us to live in, here in Phoenix Great Area. Got one for $2100 a month in Laveen. About 20 minutes from the school, so it is great.

We all decided to do it to get out of student housing from UAT, since that is the only thing I dislike about the school, it is a rip off.

We all decided to do it to get out of student housing from UAT, since that is the only thing I dislike about the school, it is a rip off.
I think university housing is generally a rip-off across the board. :D

I am moved in. I will be spending my first night in my new house. I'm quite happy with my new office.

Photos coming next year (or something like that).

worth.gif

You can come over any time you want and we'll take pics.

Still moving in right now and should have pics by the end of the week or early next week!

Will be back around like normal soon...

Right before Christmas too...nice timing.

Best time to move, you can give away your junk as presents!

This should be:

The price I pay may be high for UAT, but I absolutely love it here, so it is a price I will gladly pay :p

Best time to move, you can give away your junk as presents!

Haha, that is just horrible. It is the best time to move, that way you can claim the no money for presents excuse if you did not get someone a gift.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back