buy longhorn?

i wonder what type of security measures longhorn will have as far as copying or using copied versions are heh

activation over sub-space frequency ?

*shrugs*

later :>

I'm thinking more along the lines of Uncle Bill will come over to your house to inspect the CD to make sure it is legit.

call me thick!

What is Longhorn???

not another version of windows?

Hahahaaha ur takin the piss rite!?!

I think theres better chance of Northern Ireland winning the 2006 world cup than there is of billy the kid giving us the new version of windows 4 free!!

But on the other hand hmmmmm........
(!)

No you can't download it cause it hasn't been made yet :)

It'll probably require you to take 7 forms of ID and a personal reference from you local MP/Senator (or equivilent) and urine samples to the nearest Offical Microsost outlet. Then they MAY let you have a copy and will let you know within 28 working days :)

I wonder if it will be packed with tons of copy protecting rubbish thats coming out form the movie and recording industry?

Longhorn!!

Maybe ill give it a miss!!!

If Bill Gates trys anything else with all the copy protection and activation crap, ill get a mac!! and he can stick his windows where it belongs!

We'll you can check out all the details you want anout MS Windows Codename Longhorn here. It even has an updated video, twice as long as the earlier one, and a flash presentation about it.

Looks like it will use a complletely different interafce, and will have more advanced graphics, but I may not buy it, as it looks as if there will only be one version of it, the home edition, not a pro or even a advanced server one or anything. Might just stick with Xp SE till BlackComb comes out it 2005/2006.

BUY?????????????

doesnt that completely defeat the purpose of the internet?

jus kidding.

Bill gates sucks, hes friggin filthy rich why cant he for once just give us the next windows. He butt ugly ne wayz and i dont think no girl would want him but for his money so y give a crap,just give windows "longhorn" to us n start workin on "Blackcomb", All versions of windows suck ne way. XP has a new look,mayb a little bit higher security, Woohoo. Big deal, I know other OS's wich are better. But then again who am i to say anythin im just 16,Later!

Bill might be rich yes, but he's not gonna give us the OS, think about how many programmers etc work on the project, he'd have to pay all of them out of his pocket. He's got a wife and a daughter(?) Blackcomb and Longhorn are very different, one is gonna be like the next XP home and the other like XP pro/server. I'm not sure why you think windows sux so much. Ok, name the other OS's that you think are better and why.

Yeah, he'll give us the OS for free and then charge an Arm and a Leg for the bug updates. And we'll have to update often cause it will run all crappy. :p

I'm a windows kiddie! *hugs* his windows.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back