But I Am Bold_Fortune

• Thread starter NotBold_Fortune
  • Start date
N

NotBold_Fortune

I posted this on another site. For 5 points, which site am I refering to?

...So I go to this other XP site. I'm browsing around. I see a topic that interests me. In order to ask a question, I need to become a member. Okay, so I fill in the registration information, then click submit.

So I'm waiting for the "special key" it's supposed to e-mail to me so I can officially become a member. Then I remember, with the changeover in my area of my service provider, my e-mail address changed. I'm so used to the old address, I make this mistake alot.

So, I e-mail the site and tell them about my problem. I wait a day. No response. So I e-mail one of the moderators and tell him my problem. Two days later, the moderator e-mails me back. He tells me, "I'm only a moderator, e-mail the adminitrator for help on this."

So I click on the administrator's e-mail address to send him the problem, and up comes a message: login.

P.S. Hi, Dirk Diggler and dealer...I made it!!
:)

Oops :D
It is indeed tru that humble moderators can do bugger all about this as only waddy gas access to the database, perhaps he will see this topic and give you a bit more help...

waddy@xp-erience.org

dealer, your puppy needs a bigger yard to run around in.:)

Big bump here. Are you guys not noticing this, or just feeling it's no big deal?

Well it's a big deal to me. Bold_Fortune..say it loud, say it proud!

Come on here, help me out. I'm really fun to have around.....ask Dirk Diggler and dealer.....I write all their material. Except their unfunny stuff....they write that stuff themselves. :)

He is Bold_Fortune! I have seen him in the "alternate" universe.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back