Bushy!

Kush

High On Life!
Check these pics out really funny!
there is 3 pages of them so go all the way down to the links to the other pages!
Bush

Theses are my fav!
Reasonable_Link.jpg

bush_binoculars.jpg

bush_four.jpg

bush_gotcoke.jpg

lmao! i checked out all 3 pages, very very very funny!!! :D :D :D

-Bert

why does everyone think we are there for oil? doesn't matter..... if this was happening in africa or something u would say we were there for the diamonds... LAAAAAAAAAAAAME some of them are funny but I don't like all the ones about oil.

Originally posted by Krux
why does everyone think we are there for oil? doesn't matter..... if this was happening in africa or something u would say we were there for the diamonds... LAAAAAAAAAAAAME some of them are funny but I don't like all the ones about oil.

u wanna know why? well cuz first of all if they are going in to take out saddam, they could take the oil easly since there is soo much of it, and second of all because the prices for gasoline products in the states. im not sayin that they are but those are the reasons people can think of that.:blink:

i think they are doin it just for thr oil, the US needs the oil and stuff, and they are saying saddam needs to be taken out as a cover, i think they want saddam out, but i think they want the oil a whole lot more

-Bert

Originally posted by themafia_69
u wanna know why? well cuz first of all if they are going in to take out saddam, they could take the oil easly since there is soo much of it, and second of all because the prices for gasoline products in the states. im not sayin that they are but those are the reasons people can think of that.:blink:

yah technically we could take the oil, but if we did we would be breaking international law (stealing from another country) not to mention we would loose allies namely britain. and the gas prices where going up in the states b4 all this even started. why I dunno but 2.13 a gal is to much if u ask me :)

ya they were going up before the war, thats why they started the war cuz they didnt have enough oil. and the states arent going to steel the oil, the big oil companies are going to go there and start getting it, not the US :)

-Bert

haha

sorry to say but gas here is practacly free. well it actually is for most employes of many companies. the company pays. here its ninety halalas for a liter. which is like 20 cents, so we get a gallon for 90 cents here. it used to be 1/3 cheaper but like 2 years ago the raised the prices.:happy:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back