Bush or Kerry?

Freddyforum

OSNN Junior Addict
Kerry!

Reason, anyone but bush.
The united states are lockig it self from the world.
I mean what other nation in the world has seven aircraft carriers? noe, you have the greatest army and the most wepons in the world, and in space overhead you have laser that shoot down long distance rockets. You are world-police, you are the worlds biggest finance manchine and so on.
To govern that you need a strong leader, and Bush is not a leader he is a puppet that says and does what powerful people tell him to say and do, thats no a strong leader.
Kerry on the other hand appeals to hope, the future and our children.
For god sakes he got shot at by a bazooka on board a boat he was in cammand of, jump out into the river, got into the jungle, killed the guy shooting, retreving the bazooka, and getting his men safely home to camp.
Thats a strong leader!

GO KERRY!

if you want to do something his at least give a reason.

btw im going for kerry because

1.) sick and tired of the US looking like cowboys. (even though im from texas)
2.) Bush Fu@ked up in iraq and Afgansistan and is still doing it (reasons to many to explain)
3.) Bush just acts dumb half the time and im sorry he sucks at public speaking this isnt that important of a thing just really annoys me ..
4.) i dont like the fact that he mixes his religion with politics so much.. im all for gay marriages why the hell not.
5.) i just dont like him.

Freddyforum said:
Kerry!

Reason, anyone but bush.

i think you're right

i think US presidency started really good in the early 1800s and now look at them they are so... bush

well...nader is running but he is a loner and he has been running for the past couple elections. Some people have told me if nader would do debates and do everything that normal runners do he might have a chance since they said if u really listen to him he has some good ideas.

also here is my rant from the internet is plural thread cause i didnt see this thread.

If i could vote i would vote for bush cause he isnt a bad pres. I would like to see the people that bash bush for making our economy bad try and make it better after 9/11. In Social Studies we talked about how the people always blame a president for everything that goes wrong with the economy. I think its the peoples fought. Was bush the one that stopped buying stuff cause they were scared? No...it was everybody. No that people are feeling more optimistic (bad speller?) the economy is doing better with the help of bush. I dont know where that came from prob from me always having to hear people at school or somethin talk bad about bush when even John Kerry said he would of done the same thing but "different" which doesnt really tell u much on what he would be doing different. Anyway thats the end of my rant. :)

Well, presidents / PMs etc often tend to be good in either domestic or foreign policy. Here in the UK Until Iraq Blair had quite a good foreign policy, and in some ways still does, but he is currently being dragged down by the domestic policy (spending on health, railways, education - all the usual stuff)

It takes a mastermind, tactical genius or god to be an good at both areas. Look at what happened to Churchill - brilliant foreign policy / war strategist, booted out in the next parliamentary turnover due to the fact his domestic post war policies weren't that good.

You could probably say the same for some US presidents as well, like say Carter, Nixon (Did some good foreign relations exercises but lousy Domestic handling in some areas) and JFK.

It takes a mastermind, tactical genius or god to be an good at both areas.

there is not one person that would claim the American president to be a genius in any regard.

nor has he success with either domestic and obviously foreign policy.

the only reason this president has any chance of getting reelected is the voters in the states vote party loyalty much more then candidate...even at pain of national security

this is where we are

FreddyForum, I will venture to say this (at the expense of being labeled a bigot, racist and whatever else will follow) that you are from an Arabic country.

"and in space overhead you have laser that shoot down long distance rockets"

Stop watching too much StarWars

Dear fimchick.

I posted the reasons at 04:00 in the mornoing or some thing like that, and the laser thing was me joking a little, but you do hav a missile-shootdown rutine in your army, but it's planes with lasers shooting down missiles, and sattelites tracking the rockets.

My thoughts are: what is the us afraid of? the 9\11 clearly was a inside job, and osama bin laden's probably dead. And WHY didn't bush go into North-Korea? Do you know the north-koreans view of America and bush?, do you know what is going on in North-Korea? (If you don't know I'll post a thread about it later) Try finding out what goes on in north-korea, there arn't many report of that on the web.

And yes I'm from an Arabic contry, hence my name Freddy.........................................

(I'm from Norway, the richest country in the world btw, and I share my views with almost the whole of europe)

Ooh, politics. Remember, no flaming, else we ban you from the internet. All of it. Twice.

SPeedY_B For president!!!

Carry on....

I'm not against The U.S.A, by all means no, but I'm concerned for your country, under the command of Bush, what good has he really done?
There is som much good potential in the us, make the best of it. Don't waste it on conservative politicians, like bush, the us need fresh new thoughts, hell the whole wolrd needs fresh new thoughts.
I think the us and europe needs to cooperate in something else than war.

A: Nader is not in it to be elected. He is in it to take votes away from the democrats.
B. Kerry is a war criminal and trader. He should have been executed or put in prison.
C. Bush did the best thing going after the terrorist. If he hadn't they would have attacked us again. If Gore was in there he would have either did like Clinton and do nothing (while he screws a 300 pound intern) or kiss their butts.
C. Bush will be re-elected. Everything kerry says is a joke upon himself and lies upon the US public.

Duplex:

Of course the gorverning of a nation, is not a one mans job. But bush uses all the wrong councellors.
You got to have a mix of experienced people and young inovating peolpe, whit some fresh ideas.

I'm over debated on this topic now. But my signature says it all.

Terrorist?!!? omg you gotta be kidding me!!!! Do you only listen to what "they" allow, beeing brodcasted, or do you sometimes, step out of the box?
Clearly you don't se the bigger picture.

Old Rich Male conservative bastards control the us. People who have gotten so rich that they will go to extremes to get richer, and do everything to protect theyr interests. You all live your lives, pay taxes. While they get together and shceme on the nations future, just so they can get richer.

ok Bush attaced Irak beacuse:
1) Saddam was a bad dictator
2) they had wepons of mass destruction
3) they had chemmical and biological wepons

And none of the abow was true! (Except maby nr.1, but samddam tried to rise the petrol price and that got him on the us most wanted lis)

The terrorists?

Well the CIA trained, Osama Bin Laden to lead his Afgan soldiers against the former USSR. In the process supplying the afgani soldiers with practically unlimited wepons and ammo. Wepons and tyraining they later us against the us.

9/11?

read this:http://www.letsroll911.org/
watch this: http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon121.swf
and understand, that things arn't always what they seem do be.

Btw.

North-Korea:

1) has a more totally govert state, thanks to the one party and its leader, than Iraks Saddam could evver dream of
2) they have and produce wepons of mass destrucion, I'm talking nukes
3) they altso have and produce chemical and biological wepons, they even take prisoners, people who are against theyr tyranny, place them in camps WWII style, and test these wepons on them, killing them.
4) if you see a sattelite picture of north-korea at night, thjere are only two lights in the whole country, they almost have no electricity!
5) they supply many of the arabic nations with all kinds of wepons.

These are all facts. That are recorded.

A: Nader is not in it to be elected. He is in it to take votes away from the democrats.
your statement "A" is probably true
B. Kerry is a war criminal and trader. He should have been executed or put in prison.
I'm glad you demonstrate with that statement, and now we know where you're thoughts are and where they come from...you have a clear prejudice, aand everything here after is weighed against that clear and stated prejudice

I will burden your prejudice with the facts...sorry to do such a thing
. Bush did the best thing going after the terrorist. If he hadn't they would have attacked us again.
according to the aids of bush himself, not "liberal sources" mind you, but Bush aids them selfs, bush did nothing more then to ignore the terrorist threat, his aids were so alarmed of what would happen, with such exact intel, "their hair was on fire", yet Bush ignored the precise warnings of imminent attack...he was told where, (new york and washington), when, (within months), how, (using commercial jets as weapons), who, (bin laden and the taliban), and what, (political and financial institutions)...yet he thought it was a grand idea and military insight to continue his vacation whilst doing nothing about an attack he was clearly informed was sure to happen
If Gore was in there he would have either did like Clinton and do nothing Clinton and do nothing
sorry to burden your prejudice with the facts again johnny, but according to bushes own aids, not liberal sources, but bush's own aids, Clinton did more against terrorism then any other president in history, more then bush, more then bushes father, and more then reagan...so sorry to burden your prejudice with the facts.

if Gore had been president, there is no question whatsoever that he would have taken the precise warning of the soon to happen attack seriously, that he would have put this nation on high defense as the template was laid before...it is quite likely the attack would have been averted as it was in the past...Gore WOULD NOT have remained on vacation... which is what the current head of state thought was fine strategy in defense of this country.

Everything Kerry says is a joke upon himself and lies upon the US public.
if there has ever been a politician that has proven to lie to the US public more then the one in office, he would be hard to find

I have been following the election for a while now and both of these candidates are morons. I jsut can't believe this country can't get better candidates for the American Public.

I will either vote for the Libertarian Candidate(no need to say his name cause nobody will know who he is) or not vote at all but my main reason for commenting here is that the arguments for each candidate each person here uses is the same crap the candidates use to try and get votes. NOthing concrete but oh so persuasive. Kerry is a moron who will say anything atm that seems like people wnat to hear just to get elected, Bush is a hothead who says what other people tell him to say and this is the best we can do...there is no hope for this country

perris said:
your statement "A" is probably true
I'm glad you demonstrate with that statement, and now we know where you're thoughts are and where they come from...you have a clear prejudice, aand everything here after is weighed against that clear and stated prejudice

I will burden your prejudice with the facts...sorry to do such a thing
according to the aids of bush himself, not "liberal sources" mind you, but Bush aids them selfs, bush did nothing more then to ignore the terrorist threat, his aids were so alarmed of what would happen, with such exact intel, "their hair was on fire", yet Bush ignored the precise warnings of imminent attack...he was told where, (new york and washington), when, (within months), how, (using commercial jets as weapons), who, (bin laden and the taliban), and what, (political and financial institutions)...yet he thought it was a grand idea and military insight to continue his vacation whilst doing nothing about an attack he was clearly informed was sure to happen
sorry to burden your prejudice with the facts again johnny, but according to bushes own aids, not liberal sources, but bush's own aids, Clinton did more against terrorism then any other president in history, more then bush, more then bushes father, and more then reagan...so sorry to burden your prejudice with the facts.

if Gore had been president, there is no question whatsoever that he would have taken the precise warning of the soon to happen attack seriously, that he would have put this nation on high defense as the template was laid before...it is quite likely the attack would have been averted as it was in the past...Gore WOULD NOT have remained on vacation... which is what the current head of state thought was fine strategy in defense of this country.

if there has ever been a politician that has proven to lie to the US public more then the one in office, he would be hard to find
You may spout all you want, and claim to have facts that you get from Al jazeera tv. The simple fact is that the only reason the liberals don't like Bush is because of IRAQ. Did this happen when we went after Japan in wwII ?? or The Germans in wwI ? No ! Bush did the right thing, he has been doing the right thing, and he will continue to do the right thing when he is Re-Elected next tuesday ..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back