Bush bashers...any comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was just a rich boy and his daddy bought his average grades.

my response is ;

hehe

someone wants to compare Bush inteligence to Kerry's

hehehe

fimchick said:
For all you Bush haters ( I mean president Bush), got anything to say about how stupid he is now compared with Kerry?

http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/06/07/kerry.grades.ap/index.html

You do realise that his cumulative grades over his entire college career are still a lot lower than Kerry's right?

The only year he did better was his freshman year and even then by 1 percent.

For all you Bush lovers (I guess thats what it makes you) please reference pie, face, retraction.

Sazar said:
You do realise that his cumulative grades over his entire college career are still a lot lower than Kerry's right?

For all you Bush lovers (I guess thats what it makes you) please reference pie, face, retraction.
tee hee hee

and by the way;

the majority of people the people that the title of the thread addresses (bush haters) are not bush haters, they are "results of Bush policy" haters, not "Bush" haters

just a clarification

Last edited:
To be honest, I do think he's ineloquent, but my gripes against Bush have nothing to do with his poor grasp of English. That's a petty excuse to criticize the President over. No, I can criticize his economic policies, his foreign policy, his appointing of extremist judges, and his reckless paradox of tax cuts and hyper-military spending.

Melon

LOL, so now someone is trying to claim that Bush's grades (which weren't really that steller) weren't so bad... I wonder when we'll see a retraction for this story? Or is it that retractions are more likely with stories not as favorable with the current admin? Oh well...

Edit: Speaking of which has anyone heard this Bush quote?

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/multimedia/bushism_propaganda.mp3

...truth to sink in, to catapult the propaganda ROFL

Last edited:
I cant even listen to him say that more than maybe 2 times. I personaly get embarrassed that the "king" of our country keeps saying things like that. I completely gave up listening to him because I can stand him saying stupid things. I dunno, you'd think a puppet would be told to say more intelligent things

Unwonted said:
He was just a rich boy and his daddy bought his average grades.

Lol yeah, that's it, his daddy didn't quite pay enough then, huh? If he got a D and his grades averaged out at 88 for his last year ;)

Son Goku said:
LOL, so now someone is trying to claim that Bush's grades (which weren't really that steller) weren't so bad... I wonder when we'll see a retraction for this story? Or is it that retractions are more likely with stories not as favorable with the current admin? Oh well...

Edit: Speaking of which has anyone heard this Bush quote?

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/multimedia/bushism_propaganda.mp3

...truth to sink in, to catapult the propaganda ROFL

Tell you what, how about you go to Yale and then we'll see how steller (you mean stellar?) your grades will be mmkay? ;)

By the way, not attacking you, just making my point that a 77 at Yale (or any Ivy League school for that matter ) is the equivalent of a 95 in any other college.

Sazar said:

LOL that is a good line Sazar. Wonder why though, for the life of me, Kerry refused to make his transcripts public and then only did so recently when he signed the release for making his service records public (which incidentally included his transcript). Just curious. Maybe because D is for Dummy, not Distinguished, as he said. =] Oh and it's quite amuzing that one of the D's he got was in Poly Sci class, rofl! An omen during his college years for his miserable loss at President?

blah.. I don't feel amazed for the rich people who go to those big school like Yale or Harvard and do well. Have them go to a school and work a full time job and manage to keep a relationship going on and have time for friends and then be able to study. I say get a president who can pull all that off and not someone who can go to class, go home and have a tutor help you. Everyone can pass a class if they have as much time as they do to be able to study or able to buy the grades which ever way you want to look at it :)

fimchick said:
Tell you what, how about you go to Yale and then we'll see how steller (you mean stellar?) your grades will be mmkay? ;)

Is that the best you can say? Sorry, but give me a break. This doesn't change the dunce that George W. Bush projects himself as, and if we are to talk about Ivy League colleges my father was a Princeton graduate and got better grades then this ;) He effectively majored in both music and chemistry at the time (though bak in his day they only allowed one to take one major...they offered the other to him latter, when their policy on the matter changed).

As to George W getting into Yale, and considering his high school report card and the like, he had the family connections, and the Bush family is known wrt Skull and Bones... Presscott Bush was on the board of regeants, and where he was the last generation where both his kid and grand kid would be gaurenteed entrance into Yale. George W didn't exactly get to Yale based upon either his own intelligence, or his own merits...

Oh, and does anyone have Bush's transcript at Harvard business school? I do remember seeing the report card there sometime back...

Last edited:
Son Goku said:
As to George W getting into Yale, and considering his high school report card and the like, he had the family connections, and the Bush family is known wrt Skull and Bones... Presscott Bush was on the board of regeants, and where he was the last generation where both his kid and grand kid would be gaurenteed entrance into Yale. George W didn't exactly get to Yale based upon either his own intelligence, or his own merits...

Like I said, I guess they didn't pay the teachers enough money for higher grades huh? I wonder why someone would get their son into college using all their money and power, and then let the teachers only get them by with a C level GPA. Doesn't make much sense hmmm...?

fimchick said:
? The only person that said LOL was a Bush supporter?
oops

I meant then only one that said what you quoted

Last edited:
fimchick said:
Like I said, I guess they didn't pay the teachers enough money for higher grades huh? I wonder why someone would get their son into college using all their money and power, and then let the teachers only get them by with a C level GPA. Doesn't make much sense hmmm...?

Did I say pay the teachers? No, but at the same time, and given George W's lack luster grades from before, he didn't exactly have the merits where, had he been someone other then Prescott Bush's grandson, he would have gotten in.

Skull and Bones has it's influence on Yale University campus, and the Bush family is very much a Bones family... And BTW, family has a lot to do with it, when it comes to whom to select. Had I chose to go to Princeton, I would have had a leg up on being accepted, because of my father having been a graduate there... Being the son of a graduate, is considered a plus in the application process, and would have been for me too, or so I have been told and not just by my father himself...

As to chapter 322, I had a teacher in high school who was previously a professor at Yale University... She taught both physics there, and in their school of medicine. Basically she ran into situations where again and again students in her own class didn't know material they were expected to prior to taking her class...

She finally began to wonder about the educational system in this country, and started asking some people she knew who were working in the field of physics these days "did you take high school physics?" "Yes" "Do you feel you got anythign from it?" "No..." She decided to go back to teaching in a high school to try to remedy the situation, though when the high school wanted to get rid of her for essentially doing what was right, Yale wanted her back, and 12 other universities all sent her job offers asking her to please come teach there...

Lets just say one day I mentioned chapter 322, don't ask me why or how it came up. I normally wouldn't bring up something so contentious out of the blue. We had a talk about it, and it wasn't that long. But the short of it, she got an idea what I knew, and she confirmed it as fact... She was speaking from the stand point of someone who was on the faculty there... Actually we were on fairly good terms, I don't think she really minded...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back