Bush arrested in Canada for war crimes

Enyo

OSNN Veteran Addict
OTTAWA, CANADA (AP) -- On the first of his two-day planned visit to Canada, George W. Bush was taken into custody by Canadian authorities citing war crime charges. Under Canadian law, even a non-citizen can be charged for crimes committed outside of Canada once that individual enters the country.

"CNN.Com"

ok u can tell that all other links not relating to this "story" is linked to cnn.com but anything relating to this story is linked to world-cnn.com funny one though

Aw man, it was a joke...I really needed something to cheer me up. If it was real, it would have been better. Oh well.

i was gonna be like wtf!!! I thought it was real untill i scrolled down to the rest of the thread. I am glad it wasnt cause bush is my homie.

I was shown this link a couple days ago and noticed right away the URL seemed a bit odd. Nice spoof though. The guy that gave me the link thought for sure that it was real.
I told him that the link wasn't really CNN's plus there'd be a heck of a lot more news on it than just from that URL.

Plus Bush was in the Army vs Navy game yesterday after his visits in Canada.

Hehe, I love stuff like this, so many people fall for it :D

A top story on Google News was an article which claimed that Canada had arrested US President George W. Bush in Ottawa and charged him with war crimes. The story, here was from a satire site called Axis of Logic. However Google News appears to have missed the disclaimer while parsing the site and treated it as fact.

Complete story here,

prodj88 said:
i was about to scream in joy til i scrolled down... bah humbug!
Hehe, I think it got most people's hopes up :p

Haha! This is cool!
teehee.gif

This should not have fooled anyone, Canada doesn't have the balls to even dream of a stunt like that. If they did the U.S. would be adding some additional territority.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back