• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Bush arrested in Canada for war crimes

OTTAWA, CANADA (AP) -- On the first of his two-day planned visit to Canada, George W. Bush was taken into custody by Canadian authorities citing war crime charges. Under Canadian law, even a non-citizen can be charged for crimes committed outside of Canada once that individual enters the country.

"CNN.Com"

Kush

High On Life!
ok u can tell that all other links not relating to this "story" is linked to cnn.com but anything relating to this story is linked to world-cnn.com funny one though

emeritus

Beware the Monkeys!!!
Aw man, it was a joke...I really needed something to cheer me up. If it was real, it would have been better. Oh well.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
i was gonna be like wtf!!! I thought it was real untill i scrolled down to the rest of the thread. I am glad it wasnt cause bush is my homie.

Kr0m

I was shown this link a couple days ago and noticed right away the URL seemed a bit odd. Nice spoof though. The guy that gave me the link thought for sure that it was real.
I told him that the link wasn't really CNN's plus there'd be a heck of a lot more news on it than just from that URL.

egghead

Double O Egghead
A top story on Google News was an article which claimed that Canada had arrested US President George W. Bush in Ottawa and charged him with war crimes. The story, here was from a satire site called Axis of Logic. However Google News appears to have missed the disclaimer while parsing the site and treated it as fact.

Complete story here,

Maveric169

The Voices Talk to Me
This should not have fooled anyone, Canada doesn't have the balls to even dream of a stunt like that. If they did the U.S. would be adding some additional territority.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown