burntpixel.co.uk update

mav88

OSNN Addict
burntpixel.co.uk

hey, i have updated my design of my personal site. id apprciate it if people could report back any what they think, any errors or issues that are encountered, and anything browser or OS related that i may have to fix. Its a fairly simple site so it should be ok.

Im thinking of possible ways to make more use of the site, the only thing i can think of is tutorials, easy to maintain and no extra work once up hehe, any suggestions

many thanks

dave

p.s im experinacing some problems with it not loading, now this may be my crap connection or server side, please let me know

I like it, but I'll tell you what people told me. Launching a second window (popup) from the main page is annoying.

yeah i know exactly what u mean. however due to the fact that i designed the website on 1280x768, i didnt scale all the flash and images down enough so that it would work on 1024 as well as i wanted it to. Grrr. Why carnt it be universal hehe. So the only option was to open up a new window with out the bar at the top of the browser ... is there anyway to open one up in the same window and not have the stuff at the top of the internet browsers window?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back