Burning Problems

D

destinywaste

Hi,

I'm receiving the following msg when i try to burn.
I dont think there's anything wrong with the burned. Seems like I have to edit some settings. pls help.

I think that what the software is trying to do is create an image file (probably ISO) in your temp dir of the movie or music file that you're trying to burn. The software then burns from that file onto the cd.

There are probably two solutions. One is to scour the options and menus for something that might say "create image file before burning" or something that denotes that it is doing this.

The other solution is that you can allow it to still make an image file, but you'll have to either empty out your temporary directory, or enlarge the space allotted for the temp directory, or there may even be an option in some menu in the burning software that allows you to choose where the image file is saved.

Hope this helps you out.

Thanks for the response Timeo,

I've looked through the options listed in the software and haven't come across anything that lets me set the burn image option. I would like to give the second option a shot, only if I knew which folder its asking me to make more space in.

How many partitions do you have on your hd? Just search for temp in windows file search and then look in any temp folders that you get. One of them might have some large *.img or *.iso files, delete those. Otherwise, just delete everything in all the temp folders.

Forgot one other thing.

If I remember easy cd creator correctly, then you burn the cd by choosing an option under the file menu, right? Is there one that says something like "Save image and burn cd" and then just one that says "burn cd"?

If not, forget I ever said anything. It's been awhile since I used the program.

Isn't that error saying that your hard drive is not big enough? See how much free space you have left.

No it's just telling him that there is not enough space in his temporary directory, as the temp dir has a specific allotted amount of space.

Thnx for the help guys... the prob was with easy cd creator.. deleted that and installed nero..
NERO ROCKS!!
icon14.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back