burning img files

seperatist

OSNN Senior Addict
I am not sure where to ask this but how do you burn img files? I tried nero, clonecd and easy cd and could not get it to work. now, i am not the best at these things so any one of those could've worked. all i have is the .img file, nothing else.

thanks

Try clonecd. If that doesn't work, you might have to convert it to an ISO and then burn it with Nero.

winoncd doesn't seem to work for me either. how do i convert it to an ISO file?

ok...nero will burn .img files, but ou have to do it right

put in a cd-r(rws screw up to much)
click burn from image
select the img file
burn away...if that duznt work...your img file isnt an img file, which usually means open it w/ winRAR and the img and sum other shiznat is in there

i guess i am dumb but i don't see burn from image. i see burn image then it gives me a choice about raw date modes and then says the block size doesn't correspond with the image lenght.

i am lost.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back